As a National Assembly member you can nominate yourself to sit on one of NALC’s standing committees. The deadline for receipt of completed forms is 13 October 2017.
Voting will take place at the next meeting of National Assembly on 31 October 2017.
- Chairman, NALC (one post)
- Vice chairman, NALC (one post)
- Vice chairman, Finance Committee (one post)
- Management Board (six posts) *
- Policy Committee (seven posts) *
- Finance and Scrutiny Committee (five posts) *
- Larger Councils Committee (five posts) **
- Smaller Councils Committee (five posts) ***
* Members can only sit on one of the above committees but you can nominate yourself for any of the above.
** Members must be an elected member of a Larger Council (electorate of over 6,000 and/or annual budgeted income of £250,000).
*** Members must be an elected member of a Smaller Council (electorate of under 5,999).