The Civility and Respect Project release the November newsletter
The November edition of the Civility and Respect newsletter is out now.
The Civility and Respect Project team has made significant progress over the last few months, and we are delighted to share with you some of the resources specifically developed to address the issues of civility and respect across the local (parish and town) council sector.
The November newsletter includes articles on:
- Respectful social media and staying safe online.
- Update on the legislation workstream.
- Councillors' responsibilities as employers include the recruitment guide and details of a new series of podcasts.
- Model governance documents, including a Councillor-Officer Protocol and clarification of Roles and Responsibilities.
- Update on the Pledge.
- Training workshops are still available.
Visit the National Association of Local Councils (NALC) and the Society of Local Council Clerks (SLCC) websites to find out more information on the project resources, to download the documents and for details on how your council can sign up for the Pledge and training.
Look out for regular project updates on our NALC and SLCC news bulletins and social media.