2 December 2021 — 09.00 - 16.30
NALC member: £50 — Non-member: £175 (prices exclude VAT and booking fees)
Sponsors: BHIB Councils Insurance, Blachere Illumination and CCLA
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed our lives, our communities and our country in so many ways. As a vital part of local government, local (parish and town) councils stepped up and responded to the crisis and supported their communities and residents. Being at the centre of community effort has further cemented their role in providing local leadership. It is why local councils are pivotal to building back stronger and better and to shaping thriving, resilient future communities.
This one-day online conference will be your chance to hear from high-profile experts and leading figures from local and central government and national organisations.
You will have a chance to discuss and debate the key issues facing your communities, network and share good practices with fellow councillors, clerks and council staff from across England, and connect with sector-specific suppliers in our innovative online exhibition.
The online conference includes:
- Opportunity to hear direct from the NALC chair
- Five inspiring and thought-provoking keynote sessions which include a Q&A segment
- Four practical workshops running simultaneously (repeated twice) providing advice, guidance and insights
- A dedicated sector-specific exhibition marketplace with information on products and services with 1-2-1 meetings available in real-time
- Meet the conference headline sponsors (BHIB Councils Insurance, Blachere Illumination and CCLA)
- All keynote and workshop sessions recorded and available after the event
- Two coffee breaks and a lunch break to refresh, network and visit the exhibition marketplace
- Online cafe to meet and connect with other attendees