NALC reveal details for Health and Wellbeing Week
The National Association of Local Councils (NALC) has revealed details for its Health and Wellbeing Week in October, as part of the Rebuilding Communities online event series.
Many local (parish and town) councils across England have stepped up to support health and wellbeing in their communities, and now COVID-19 has permanently embedded their role. Health and Wellbeing Week will showcase their importance to community health.
The week, which takes place between 26 and 30 October, will feature seven online events. The event themes will cover:
- Local councils and the COVID-19 health agenda
- The future of health challenges post COVID-19
- Community revival through COVID-19
- Collaboration through health and wellbeing
- Local councils and hidden disabilities
- Supporting mental health in your community
Ticket prices start from £30 for single events and £210 for the full week. Health and Wellbeing Week is sponsored by BHIB Councils Insurance, Blachere Illumination and CCLA.