Help crown this year's Star Council Awards Council of the Year
The public will again crown this year's National Association of Local Councils (NALC) Star Council Awards 2023 Council of the Year category.
This year's finalists are:
- Braunstone Town Council in Leicestershire and Rutland have exemplified impressive accomplishments in various endeavours, underscoring their unwavering commitment to enhancing community well-being and advancing progress.
- Newton on the Moor and Swarland Parish Council in Northumberland has displayed notable accomplishments, highlighting their proactive involvement with the community and strategic partnerships.
- Sherborne Town Council in Dorset has showcased remarkable accomplishments, underscoring their dedication to engaging with the community, promoting sustainable practices, and fostering collaborations with local organisations.
- Stewartby and Kempston Hardwick Parish Council in Bedfordshire has made substantial progress in actively engaging with the community and nurturing partnerships with diverse stakeholders.
- Wellington Town Council in Somerset has reached noteworthy milestones, demonstrating its unwavering commitment to community development, environmental conservation, and partnerships with diverse stakeholders.
Read more about the finalists and cast your vote to help decide who will be crowned the Star Council Awards 2023 Council of the Year winner. Voting ends on 31 October 2022.
The prestigious awards are the only awards in England that recognise the local (parish and town) council sector. The winners of the Star Council Awards will be announced during NALC's highly anticipated parliamentary reception, which will take place on 29 November 2023 at the House of Lords. This event promises to be a memorable celebration of the outstanding contributions made by these finalists.
Clear Councils Insurance, Aubergine, Blachere Illumination, Breakthrough Communications, CCLA, and DCK Accounting Solutions sponsor the Star Council Awards.